Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Results are in

Well, I promised the results of my cleanse so when Grace and I headed to the Lake today I had her steal an extremely vain picture of me.  Looking good, wouldn't you say?

 Today has been a great day as I have started to add food back in my diet.  This ease out thing is so hard because I really want to EAT!  Unfortunately, I have to go slow and today was a delicious (sort of) mix of vegetable broth and a few veggies mixed with a glass of orange juice throughout the day.  The simple broth was tasty, but not as good as my sauteed meal that is happening tomorrow. Oh I simply cannot wait!

The lake was a blast.  Lily loves the beach and the "wato."  It is so wonderful to watch her enjoy the summer on the lake.



 Let me tell you though, it is exhausting.  From getting her covered in sunscreen, into her swimming suit, to the lake out on the sand, de sanded, dried off, back in the car and home, it is simply an energy sucker.  It makes the time go by fast while Bob is away, but I am tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment