Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Day 2- Feelin' the Healin'

Day 2 started out bright and early with what the cleansing crowd refers to as "elimination."  Now, hopefully I don't have to go into detail about what that is.  Let me tell you, a cleansing diet complete with cayenne pepper, herbal laxative and liquid only diet makes for ...........well............it was a special morning, and I am sure the first of many as I continue on this journey.

The best way to describe how I feel today is "thin."  My body is working internally and I just feel spent, tired and low energy.  I have upped the amount of "lemonade" today and by this afternoon I was feeling good again.  I have not felt overly well today either, part of the healing events I suppose.  I had some back and head aches earlier so I took a 2 hour nap which helped.  All in all I have just felt the weight of this experience today.  IT IS BIG.  I am super committed and know that the next 2 days are going to be some of the hardest, but I am still all in.  One day at a time.



It was great to spend the afternoon at Jordan Lake with Grace, Bryce, Jancsi, Bob and Lily.  We had a great time getting sandy and loving the outdoors.  Lily has been a great source of smiles while I have been cleansing.  She is such a doll!




Big physical  benefit I have noticed today:
-My nose is clear and not a lot of drainage or congestion.  I used to get stuffy almost every night when I went to bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment