Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Day 3- My Tongue

Okay, today has been yucky.  I have felt very poor and down.  This morning as we were headed out to walk, I said to Bob, "My tongue feels coated this morning and I just feel icky."  I have had headaches, neck aches, heartburn and a general sick feeling today.  All day I have had to push myself to just drink the lemonade.  The thought of eating is not even remotely a possibility today.  I just feel sick.  Needless to say I was feeling really down and depressed this afternoon thinking "how am I going to do this."  So I picked up one of my cleansing books and started to read through it.  I came across a section where the author talks about the tongue. It says, "the tongue is a barometer to the body's toxicity.  When you start cleansing, the tongue will turn white and become coated." Looky here......

YEAH!!!! Cleansing has begun!  This afternoon was rough and so long.  I didn't get a nap and Lily picked today of all days to nap for 45 minutes.  Both Lily and Jancsi have entered this aggressive sibling behavior and it is driving Grace and I bonkers.  The second Lily has a toy, Jancsi wants it and hits and screams to get it, and the second Jancsi has something Lily pulls his hair, yanks it away and screams at him.  We seriously cannot leave the kids alone anymore because when we do within a matter of seconds one of them is screaming and the other is crying. Yikes!  At least she took a break from her naughtiness to blow raspberries on my back, thoroughly distracting me from my job of toy janitor.



No comments:

Post a Comment