Thursday, May 24, 2012

Day 4- Awful Miserable Day

The title of the post says it all.  Today has been miserable.  It didn't help that Lily was up at 5:45 screaming for Mommy.  We may be having some nightmares starting and let me tell you, it gets you up and out of bed quickly!  I just felt miserable this morning and the only way I could explain how I felt was annoyed.  Completely, utterly ANNOYED.  My attitude has been in the dumps, every little thing feels like it is world ending and I have honestly wanted to punch someone or something all day.  This is not a good place to be especially with a husband that is running tons of miles and a fussy little girl around you.  YIKES it has been a rough rough day.  Detoxing is really hard.  I am no longer hungry, and I have been having a hard time wanting to even drink the lemonade today.  I just feel wretched, plain and simple.

Thankfully my body is eliminating the toxins pretty regularly and I can feel the yucky leaving my body.  In an effort to get my mind off of my troubles, Bob and Lily took me shopping for a belated Mother's Day gift.  I got a couple of summer shirts and a light classy jacket.  It definitely put a smile on my face.  I am really looking forward to tomorrow because it will be the half way point!  Whoo hoo!  

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! You're doing awesome! The worst is over!

    ReplyDelete