Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Day 10- The End

I am officially over and so excited about it.  Yesterday really felt like the end in many ways and I went to bed last night dreaming about food.  A delicious mix of sauteed squash, peppers and onions over a bed of brown rice. OMG.  This morning I started with my lemonade and by 11 AM I was done.  My stomach was crampy and flat out hungry and I just couldn't drink the lemonade anymore.  I literally couldn't hold it down so I decided it was time to start the ease out.  Fresh juiced orange juice has never tasted so delicious.  I feel so accomplished and amazed at finishing my cleanse and simply cannot wait to enjoy fresh veggie broth tomorrow.  No kidding, I am actually looking forward to broth.  So yummy!  This diet is difficult because even after you finish the cleanse part, the "ease-out" phase still takes some time. 2-3 days worth.  It is so critical, but really hard to keep from eating that piece of toast.

My official weight loss as of today is 11 pounds.  I started at 126 and stepped on the scale ate 115 this morning.  As awesome as it is to be thin, I am ready to eat.  I will post a picture of my new svelte self tomorrow.

We put Bob on an airplane to Colorado today in the pouring rain.  I couldn't help but catch this precious moment of him with his Lily.  He is so precious with her and loves her so very much. Sweet Sweet moment in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment