Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Think....PLINK!

After months of waiting, months of praying, and months of stress,  Bob got his dream job AND it is in DENVER, my dream state!  Today he got the call from the CEO at PLINK, a social media start up, and he is now the first Sales Executive of the company.

The Lord has been slowly revealing this exciting new chapter in our lives and we are just absolutely in awe.  2 months ago we passed up a job in Cary because we felt like it was important to take the opportunity to go back to Colorado for family and the mountains.  It was a strange thing to make a big life decision without prioritizing the job.  A job is important, don't get me wrong, but to make all of your decisions based solely on it is very limiting.  We did that already and this time we were ready to put our family and what we want for our little girl at the top and pray that a job would follow.

Bob interviewed with PLINK about 2 weeks ago.  He had planned a 2 day trip out to CO to interview with another company, and the day before he left got a call from PLINK.  He was so excited about it.  They called him back in for a second interview which made his excitement even more consuming.  He loved it so much that on the way back home he got the flight crew on the airplane and all of the passengers to say "Hire Bob" on a video.  It was amazing and so apt for a social media opportunity.  I have never seen my husband so nervous and anxious.  He has been like a little kid, just antsy with anticipation.

Oh the waiting has been so hard, so constant.  Today I sat inside praying my heart out while Bob got the call. When he bounded up the stairs and said those three little words, "I Got It!" it made me feel like Christmas morning.  The joy was palpable!

Now we have it all, family, Colorado and a JOB! God is so good!



3 comments:

  1. What! that is Awesome! So excited! Maybe someday we can actually meet, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Jon, I just saw this comment that you made 2 months ago! Yes, I hope that we can meet soon. Nyssa is such a special lady and I love that she found such a great guy!

      Delete