Thursday, June 21, 2012

Goodbye Bread Friends

I wasn't sure if I was going to do an entire blog about our Great Harvest Bread Co., but I can't help it, I love that place and the bread makers in it.  I discovered this little bread store a year ago and have been utterly and completely hooked on their delicious bread ever since.  Both Grace and I make a once, sometimes twice, weekly stop to purchase scrumptious whole wheat, spelt, golden wheat cinnamon chip, breakfast blend, dakota, extreme cinnamon swirl bread and of course the occasional cinnamon roll and savannah bar.  Oh my mouth is watering just thinking about it.  Lily and Jancsi just love it because they give out free slices.  We get close to the store and both kiddos start tuning up.



In the past year, we have gotten to know all of these wonderful people and now we are known by name and are also known as the "running families."  All of these wonderful people hugged us and congratulated us at the Tobacco Road Marathon.  They get us and we love them for it!  Grace and I have even run to the bread store, bought our bread and run home and that's no easy feat considering it is 9 miles round trip!  We are really going to miss Great Harvest.  Not just the delicious bread but the kind family of bread makers we have come to know and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment