Wednesday, June 20, 2012

So Much to Celebrate-Let's start with 8

Bob and I celebrated our 8 year anniversary today and we have so much to celebrate about.  There are so many new adventures and possibilities opening up for us and we are simply amazed where we are.  I am humbled by this man I have the privilege of calling mine.  He is incredible.  I never thought that I would marry someone who so completely and utterly loves me.  I am his world and I never doubt it.   There are simply not enough ways to describe love to encompass all the ways he loves me.  It is awe inspiring and beautiful.  Being married to him gives me a glimpse of the Lord's great love for His bride. I am a very lucky lady and I love him more with each moment of life we get to do together.


Our anniversary was simply wonderful.  Grandma and Grandpa Hill are here for the annual "moving in the summer" tradition, and we decided that we needed to take them to the beach.  What a blast.
 We ran on the beach together,

discovered what parents do when Grandma and Grandpa are in town....delightful

ran on the beach


dug holes,


built sand monuments

sat on sand thrones

stood on sand thrones

ran around some more,

jumped over the waves

put sunscreen on Grandma

ran around again

and had a grand ole time! Lily just doesn't stop.


This time Lily was beside herself with wato anticipation.  She couldn't get into and out of it fast enough.  We had an absolute blast and found that it was a perfect way to slowly bring our North Carolina time to a close.


We made it home, showered and then headed out on a much needed Anniversary/Celebrate our life date night.  3 weeks ago when I was doing my cleanse and we were waiting to hear back from Plink, Bob and I went down to this fancy mall to just walk around, you know, kill time.  We walked by this restaurant called Kanki, a sushi and hibachi grill, and told each other that when I was done with my cleanse and Bob got offered the job at Plink we would come back and celebrate.  We left the mall wondering if we would be back.  Well, tonight we celebrated at Kanki.  3 weeks later we were back with dreams realized and goals fulfilled.  It was fun.  We topped the night off with cheescake and wine.   Simply perfect.

Happy Anniversary my love, may we have 80 more!



No comments:

Post a Comment