Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What have you been up to Lily??


Oh my goodness, Lily Grace is growing and changing so much! I so wish that I could share her with all of you who read this! She is just so adorable in person. I must say that watching her each day is the most beautiful blessing that I could imagine and a highlight of my life!



It is so much fun to be able to spend each and every moment with her. I could not even imagine having to give her up everyday and go to work. God Bless all of those Moms out there who have to do it every day!

Lily and I have been running, running, running lately. She absolutely loves when I put her in her jogger. It has become part of her routine so much so that when we don't go running, her morning nap gets disturbed. She looks at me like, "Mom, why am I in my bed? I don't nap here in the mornings, this is all wrong." We usually run 3 times a week and then do a long run on Saturday. She usually is awake for about the first half mile and then out like a light for the remainder of the journey.

She is finally big enough to sit in the jogger like a big girl!


Yeah for mom and dad because the carseat was getting bulky and heavy, especially with the growin' baby. Of course, just when I get used to pushing her, she will gain more weight. I will always be behind! Oh well, I am going to be an in shape Momma! Next week Bob and I are running a 10 mile race. Since I can't take the jogger I am guessing that I will fly to the end. Training with the baby is like adding weights.

We finally decided to put away her swing and trade it for this awesome jumper!


She is a little small still and can't quite touch the ground, but all of the toys make for plenty of baby simulation. She especially likes the rainbow!


We are slowly working on getting her on a daily routine and it is somewhat challenging. Her nighttimes are still hit or miss with sleeping. I so wish that she would be consistent, but that is not my child. Some nights we only get up once, and other times we get up 5 times. It's like a sleeping surprise every time we go to bed.

Everyday she is getting stronger and smarter.


Just this past week she started to think about rolling from her back to her stomach. She has been really working on it and just the other day she made it! She gets up on her shoulder and can't quite figure out how to get the arm out of her way, but she is movin' and groovin.'




I am so excited to see her roll all the way across the room. I know, I know, then I will have a tiger by the tail, but thats how you stay in shape right?

Much to Grandma Feddy's delight, Lily Grace is officially blowing raspberries.


Yes, she sticks her tongue out and blows spit bubbles. Thanks Mom for teaching her to spit at her mother.....that is going to be awesome in a few months!

Lastly, as I am sure you can tell from the photos, Lily Grace is losing her luscious locks and slowly heading towards the bald baby look. Oh it is just so sad. I know it will grow back, but it is so sad to see my little girl's hair line receding. She now has a tuft of hair on top and a tuft of hair (long hair-like 2 inches!) at the nap of her neck. Party on the top and party at the bottom, but all other areas are very sparse indeed. Oh well, with a smile like this who needs hair?

2 comments:

  1. Great pics. I've got to send you a picture or two of Casey's little guy. He looks so much like Lily. Even Casey thinks so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun to see Lily Grace rolling around on the beautiful little guilt I made so many years ago for her mother!! Go Lily, blow those rasberries!!

    ReplyDelete