Tuesday, March 8, 2011

How Big are you Lily?....

I'm SOOOOOO Big.


Yes indeed, Lily is getting big and now I have the numbers to prove it. Today at the Doctor's office she weighed in at 13 pounds 1 ounce. She is headed towards being twice her birth weight! WOW. Her height is definitely showing signs of following in her Daddy's footsteps. She is 25 inches long. I am now firmly convinced that my daughter is going to far surpass my 5 feet 4 inches (actually it is technically 5 feet 3 and 1/2 inches but really, who is counting?) Yep, its official, I will be the munchkin of the bunch.
She also had to have more shots which caused great mommy anxiety all morning. I just knew what was coming as she smiled and giggled at me.



Oh, poor baby. She managed to make it through all of her shots with minimal drama. She did her delayed scream, but then settled down once Mommy gave her a hug. The Doctor was so proud of her and said that she is doing everything that she is supposed to. She also said that she is one of the cutest babies that she has ever seen. Not going to lie, that made me smile from the inside out!

No comments:

Post a Comment