Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Lord, I Trust You

I am amazed at how the Lord works.  He is so gentle, so kind and so unwaveringly committed to us, His Children.  This past month has been a powerful time for me.  In the past, every time we have faced change and life uncertainty I have approached it with a cursory, "Yeah, I trust You Lord", but live in an ocean of doubting worry.  We need a decision right now.  No I don't have time to really pray about it, no I don't want to wait, I want to fret and cry and feel afraid.


Not this time.  Its different this time, I'm tired of the worry. The Lord has never left us.  He has ALWAYS provided and my worry has done nothing to help our family.  This time my days are full of moments where instead of worry I just say out loud, "Lord, I trust You."  Oh, we don't qualify for unemployment...."Lord, I trust You."  Oh we have bills that are piling up......"Lord, I trust You."  Oh we are going to change directions again...."Lord, I trust You."  Oh we have new decisions to make...again...."Lord, I trust You."

What a peaceful place to be.  The Lord takes great care to clothe the flowers in radiant color and watch over the sparrow.  How much greater is His love for me.

Lord, I trust You.

No comments:

Post a Comment