Saturday, August 11, 2018

Evie is a KINDERGARTNER!

The day has come, and Evie, my bumblebee baby, is a KINDERGARTNER. The days were long, but the years have most definitely been short.  She's 5, she's in elementary school, and I have been hit with this beautiful revelation, that my life chapters are changing. 


And oh is Evie so very ready.  There is not a shred of doubt in my mind that she is completely ready to be a Kindergartner. She is one of the bravest, boldest, spiciest little 40 pound kid that I have ever met, and the best part? She's mine.  She is all the things I wish for myself, and its just baked right into her. Gosh this kid is going places.


Evie had a couple moments of nerves, but once she reconnected with her teacher Mrs. Rodeffer, Evie flew the nest without even pausing.  The first day of school was so exciting for her.  The chance to be on the playground, to play with Lily, to be where her sister is, and to do big things.....she didn't hesitate.  I have said it before......and I will say it again.  Evie is Fearless.



I can't help but be in awe about the amazing wonder my Bee is. There is no kid that loves like her, no kid that challenges like her, no kid that believes like her, there is just no other Evie Frances. I love her so much.




There is absolutely no doubt that our Evie is ready for Kindergarten and the great adventure of elementary school.  I am beyond excited for her and we cannot wait to watch just how far this kid will go!

When you are fearless baby girl, life will be limitless.  Spread your spice little one and keep loving the way you do.


No comments:

Post a Comment