Saturday, August 4, 2018

Cali Coast Adventures: Waves and Wincups

Our first day on vacation was spent getting ourselves to the beach!  Our girls LOVE the beach and cannot wait to get in the water.  WHEW, the California coast is chilly.  I realized that if I was going to get in the water, I needed a boogie board and a lot of activity so until I could get my hands on one of those, the kids and I mostly played on the beach while Bob played human boogie board to Lily and Nathan.










This kid simply comes alive on the beach.  She loves it and it simply delights her so very much. Her energy is completely unlimited out in the waves and I will admit it is so fun to watch.


After the morning on the beach, Bob, the girls and I got the chance to visit with our good friends Traci and Tyler.  We haven't seen them in a long time, but we couldn't miss the opportunity to spend the afternoon with them and their two girls.


As you can see we threw them into a pool and they found their friendship.  So much happiness here.  Tyler fixed us an amazing dinner and we thoroughly enjoyed our time with the Wincups.


On to the next part of the adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment