Friday, August 10, 2018

Danny and The Shacks


This year Lily and Evie got to participate in their first ever Music Camp.  Both girls absolutely LOVE VBS, so I jumped at the opportunity to put them in a music and theatre camp.  I ended up being in the mountains for the entire week and the performance, but Bob was amazing.  He got them to and from practice and was their biggest fan on opening night!




Bob took the girls shopping for brand new fancy shoes, did their hair up, and got them ready for their performance.  I got pictures all day and loved every one of them.


The show was all about Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abendego and God's saving power over the fiery furnace.  I love that my girls are experiencing the many wonders and miracles of Jesus and learning songs to last forever.  It's written on their hearts and I love it.





I missed the show, but Bob took so many wonderful videos.  I am not sad though, because life is full of purpose and I loved spending time with my Dad.  Bob was an incredible Daddy and the 3 of them have this special memory to always hold onto.  I walked into the kitchen the other day and they were all singing a song about being "too hot, too hot to handle!"  It made me smile. There will be many more shows that I will be a part of, but Danny and The Shacks will forever be my favorite three amigos moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment