Friday, May 20, 2011

What's New? A Mom Do!


I could never understand why so many mom's would cut their hair once they had kids. It seemed kind of like they were "giving up." To all those mom's out there, I now understand! Lily has been getting so mobile and grabs at everything possible including my hair and she has a death grip. I am so tired of having my hair pulled so I finally decided, chop it! I always love getting a new do because it gives me a whole new lease on life. I have to admit, I haven't done much because I hate to try to find a new hair dresser. I called a couple and found one that I thought would work, left the baby with Daddy and headed to the salon. After a two hour session in the chair I was a changed woman!


Besides pulling hair, Lily also loves the sound that she can make when she hits something. I hear her banging all day long. Her latest discovery is underneath the couch. She rolls on over and plays with the tag on the couch for hours. Hey whatever works right?



She has also made a new friend with a neighbor. Meet Christian! Lily has discovered that there are other people her size and they are super fun to hang out with!

2 comments: