Monday, December 3, 2018

JOY

Oh boy. Life is quite the journey. Its beautiful and unexpected and so worth the living. I said goodbye to 35 and hello to 36 this past month and what an interesting season of life it has been.   Not at all where I thought I would be last year, but still amazing and beautiful. Even though at times its been rough.

Joy......this is my word this year.

I see it everywhere. I mean, It is so prominent a presence that I started snapping photos every time I saw it. JOY is everywhere and this year I feel.....no, I know, that it is My Jesus loving me.  






I am currently on crutches with my foot.  I know, I know, I'm not on crutches in any of these photos.  Oy, this has been tough. I keep thinking its getting better, but its not. so I got referred to an orthopedic doctor.  After a failed MRI, I am now waiting for results on a CT scan, and living in "non-weight bearing" status. My lifestyle has changed once again. How thankful I am for that little word.



"Joy isn't like happiness which is based upon happenings 
or whether things are going well or not.
No, Joy exists amidst the trials."


Joy exists amongst the trials, there is no doubt about it, and I have never understood this word more than this season...right now. I have joy.

I am Joyful


And I am so excited about what is in store for year number 36!

No comments:

Post a Comment