Thursday, July 11, 2013

One Month of Moments

Evie is 1 month today.  Its hard to believe time really does move that fast!  One month ago I was very VERY pregnant and now I am getting my energy back and loving on a fresh new little girl in my life.  I love it!  Over the past month I took daily pictures of her and I wanted to share all of her moments today.










Evie is growing and changing almost daily!  She is still in newborn clothes, but they are fast becoming too snug for her.  I love having a tiny little thing all of the time.  Lily was out of newborn clothes after the first 2 weeks!  Evie is a big fan of the Moby wrap.  It cuddles her right next to my heart and she is completely content.








It must be the fact that Evie is the second child because everything mothering wise has just been easier. I remember the sleep deprivation being so hard with Lily and with Evie, it is just easier.  Occasionally we have a really bad night where I only get sleep in 1 hour sporadic chunks, but overall, she is a great sleeper and she eats like a champ!










My little Evie is a snuggler.  She is all about Mom these days and frankly nothing and no one else will do.  It is tiring especially if I am trying to get anything done, but I LOVE that she cuddles.  Lily was so independent even as a baby and little Evie wants the snuggles.  There have been nights where the only place she will sleep is on me or by me.  I cherish the moments and we sleep together.  I am not in a hurry to have her separate from me right now.  If she wants to cuddle with her Momma, then by golly, I will be there for her!







Hiccups were a daily occurrence in my tummy and they have followed Evie out.  The poor thing is so bubbly and her tummy causes her a lot of discomfort.  While I don't think that she is a colicky baby, there are days where she definitely shows the signs.  Sometimes she will just scream out of a sound sleep and it just makes my heart hurt for her.  Boy do I love her.









I am so connected to this little girl right now.  I love her so very much and treasure each second with her.  Her little eyes are so blue and when she looks at me I know I am her everything.  That won't last forever, I know, but right now I will hold onto each one of my moments.  Especially the quiet moments of pure perfection like this little one I caught the other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment