Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Take me to Cabo

Holy Bananas have we had a PACKED month of June.  I mean I have 10 blogs just waiting for me to sit down and write, but between work, photography, and us being Longmires, they just aren't writing themselves!  Goodness I may need to hire a secretary, Its JULY!

But I digress!

CABO!

The girls got the opportunity to head out to Florida by themselves for a week with Grandma and Grandpa Longmire while Bob and I decided to take ourselves to Cabo.





I am really fortunate to know some incredible clients and one of my clients got us a discount on an all inclusive swim up room at the Hyatt in Cabo.  Having always wanted to visit Cabo I jumped all over it and we had a blast!




The flight to Cabo was super easy and we were there in a flash.  Navigating transportation was a breeze and we soon found ourselves nestled in our oasis.  This place was gorgeous.




One of the awesome perks of our room was access to a private adult only pool and lounge complete with premium liquer and tequila!  We loved this lounge and found ourselves there many times throughout our stay.






Our first day I took a yoga class out on the beach. It was a lovely morning class before starting in on Mimosas and tacos!




The beaches here are not swimmable.  Due to the underwater landscape, the undertow is fairly significant and they don't want any tourists going missing.  So we really spent most of our time poolside which was lovely and sand free!










We went out to dinner every night which was so wonderful especially when you don't have to pay for it (right then :)






We got to know Juan and Marco who kept us flowing in whiskey, mojitos, and mango margaritas.  




I thoroughly enjoyed my time on the beach living out my 40 year old dream.  Thong on the beach, why ever not!


The only excursion we did was a sailing trip which was an ABSOLUTE blast.  The boat was perfect size and we only had about 14 people total on it. 



We stopped at the infamous lovers bay.





We had a blast snorkelling and I was so grateful when they saw how well we could swim that we could remove our life jacket, don our own goggles and really swim around.  The captain of the boat even dumped a whole bunch of food in right around us and we were simply surrounded by gorgeous fish.  We then started jumping off of the side of the boat and I found myself in a really confident place because there I was throwing backflips off the side of the boat in a thong swimsuit!!!! You only live once!



On the way back, our Captain opened up the sails and we got to experience the beauty of being carried on the wind.  Magical.




Bob got to climb up into the sail and we had a blast.  Truly one of my favorite moments.



That night we headed into town for a local Art Festival.  I had met an artist at Hyatt who was also out at the festival and decided to purchase some of her art.  Its so colorful and her mediums are amazing.


Our time in Cabo was incredible and fully enjoyed.  We learned all about tequila and took full advantage of our all inclusive perks including a Hibachi dinner.



I adore travel, I adore adventure, I adore exploring and I am so glad we took advantage of this opportunity to see Cabo!  All of us were all smiles when we reconnected again!


No comments:

Post a Comment