Sunday, June 12, 2022

Road Trip 2022: Salida

One of the biggest reasons I planned this entire road trip was because I was hired to photograph a wedding in Salida, CO.  One of my dear friends from my childhood got married and I had the privilege of capturing it.  I love what I do.

We stayed right in the heart of downtown Salida in an old walk up apartment above a toy store.  The entire place was so great and such a fun, vintage, and nostalgic experience.





Bob found his way up the mountain right in the center of town and got to take in a gorgeous view.  Meanwhile I spent the entire day photographing in such a beautiful setting that my camera could literally not keep up with me!


Chris and Kate's wedding was pure magic and so much fun.  I am truly so grateful to have such incredible people trust me with their special days.  Its a gift.



While Bob and the girls spent the day celebrating Evie (it was her birthday) I came home tired and dirty, but so happy.

We packed up the next morning and headed out of Salida on our way to Utah.  Our time in Salida was short, but so good.  

It really is fun road tripping with very little time constraints because you can stop whenever you want.  We found ourselves at an adorable park doing yoga and sliding down slides.




We drove through Grand Junction and into Green River Utah, finding a burger, and a very sketchy hotel for the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment