Monday, November 30, 2020

The Descendants LIVE!



My girls LOVE the Descendants Trilogy of movies.  I mean I grew up on all of the princesses, but my girls will always and forever love the descendants of the villians!  Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay are 4 of their absolute favorite characters and honestly I love it too.  I mean who wouldn't love villian kids turned heros?  Great circle of life I say.


We know all of the songs from all 3 movies so when the opportunity to see Descendants LIVE on stage fell in our laps we couldn't say no!  

It was such a fun evening because we went with our good friends Erienne and Audrey.  Erienne went as Celia (Dr. Facilier's daughter from Princess and the Frog), Lily as Evie (The Evil Queen's Daughter from Snow White), Audrey as Uma (Ursula's Daughter from Little Mermaid), and the Bee went as Mal (Malifecent's daughter from Sleeping Beauty).  Its all grunge and color in the show and I think they all pulled it off marvelously!


We Mom's even got in on the villian action.  


The show was so great and it was absolutely so much fun listening to all of our girls sing the music from each part of the show. Just Chillin' Like a Villian!  (Seriously, go watch the movies.)



 So grateful for some fun with these girlies making memories and rocking the villian vibe!

No comments:

Post a Comment