Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Sunrise over seashells

The sunrises in Florida are spectacular!  The Fort Myer's light house is one of those great spots for shelling and watching the sunrise.  Grandma, Dad, and I woke the girls up early and drove them out to the point to watch the sunrise come up and do some final shelling.






As I played with capturing the rising sun I was so amazed at how the sphere of the earth comes out.  Its just so beautiful.




After the sun came up, we found ourselves some wee little starfish swimming in the waves.  I love how curious and willing to discover things my girls are.




The morning was amazing and even Lily kept telling me, "Mom, I am so glad you woke us up."



Florida is always such a wonderful adventure for us filled with a lot of joy, a lot of love, and a lot of memories.






Its a peaceful place and one we truly look forward to finding ourselves in.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment