Thursday, June 13, 2013

Happy Birthday Evie!

Evie Frances is here!




She arrived perfect in every way on June 11th, 2013 at a dainty 6 pounds 12 ounces, 18.5 inches long.  She was born at 5:46 in the evening at Littleton Adventist Hospital right into my arms.   I had an AMAZING midwife, 2 incredible nurses, my Mom and my Husband there through my labor and delivery.  I was able to deliver drug free and natural (story to come).  It was the most amazing and empowering experience








God is amazing, God is good and I am in love with this new little life!

Happy Birthday Evie!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Bethy! Evie is exquisite. You are so blessed! Wonderful your mother was able to be there to share this amazing experience! God is so wonderful! Praise His Holy Name! Much love to you! Janet

    ReplyDelete