Sunday, November 6, 2011

I am a ONE Year Old!

Mommy has been so busy blogging about my birthday party and birthday lately! Wow, she really does love me a lot! I wanted to get everyone up to speed on what I like to do now that I am a whole 1 years old!

1. I love to unroll the toilet paper. Oh it is so much fun. One day I got all of the paper off of the roll and since then Mommy puts it too high for me to reach. I always go into the bathroom though and check to see if it is back within my reach. It is so much fun.


2. Have you heard of credit cards? Wow, I just discovered them the other day when Daddy left his wallet on the ground. He was a little nervous when I pulled them out of his wallet, I wonder why?


3. I love to help Mom in the kitchen. I help her by taking the spoons out of the dishwasher and standing in the open refrigerator. I see Mom do these things all of the time and I want to do everything she does.


4. Bath time is still the best time of the day and I love to stand at the side of the tub as my bath helper gets water in the tub. It's just so exciting!


5. I am learning how to ride a tricycle. I can't wait until my feet reach the pedals!


6. I sleep all the way through the night. Mommy really loves this. I kind of miss her during the night and I always want to see her, but I go to sleep at 7:30 and don't wake up until 6.

7. Blankies are the best! Besides Mommy and Daddy, my two favorite things are my pacifier and my blankie!


8. I know what a kitty says, "Mow," and I know what a doggie says, "MMM, MMM." I am also learning what a cow says, "MMMM....something" I am still not sure about that one.

9. Patty-Cake, Patty-Cake, Baker's Man is so much fun to do. I am so good at Patty-Cakin."


10. Mommy says that I have a strong will. She says that she can see many tantrums in my future. I don't know what those are, but I can't wait to have one!

So excited for next year! It's gonna be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment