Thursday, July 28, 2011

My Dream Job

There are times as a Mom that life can feel overwhelming. It think that it is mostly due to the fact that you are always working. Sure you have nap time and time after bed time, but when the little one isn't in your presence you are constantly thinking about her. At least this is how I find myself being with Lily. Right now Lily is dealing with a major life change (moving), teething, crawling, and worst of all Mosquitos. She has no less than 10 bites on her little body. With all of this going on, lets just say she is less than happy all the time and more than a little bit clingy to me. With all of the changes and newness, I feel like I can get very little done when she is awake. It is truly an overwhelming feeling and yet I am absolutely the happiest I have ever been. I love Mommyhood! It satisfies me and I wouldn't want to be doing anything else.


Amidst the move and housing changes, the Lord has been blessing Bob's work efforts. He was just promoted to the Director of Client Relations position with his company. I am so proud of him and cannot believe how successful he has become. I just know there are great things in his future and alternately ours. When he was sharing with me his exciting news I told him that I would probably be jealous if I didn't have the best most wonderful-fulfilling-exciting-beautiful-challenging out of this world job! I Love being a Mommy.

BEST. JOB. EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment