Monday, November 28, 2022

Thankful, Grateful, Hayful.

No matter how busy life is, we always have SO MUCH to be thankful for.  I find myself so overwhelmed with the busyness of life lately and recognize the great gift each moment is.  I take a lot less photos now because we are constantly going and doing, but I just simply refuse to get so lost in life that I don't stop right here and remember how much we all have to be grateful for.


This Thanksgiving I took a break from hosting and we went up to the Flying E.  I was fortunate enough to have several mountain photo sessions over the break so we headed up for a mountain holiday.  Mom and I made a spectacular Thanksgiving feast and we had a great time riding the 4 wheeler, running, moving hay, and spending time together.



I officially turned 40 over the break and did a 4.0 mile run followed by 40 push ups, 40 sit ups, and 40 burpees.  Feeling great and ready for a new decade!









We are thankful for Memaw and Papa, for how much they love us and for how amazing they are.  We are thankful for a place and people to call home.  We are thankful for puppy dogs and 4 wheelers, for pie, and extra helpings.  We are really thankful for fires and snuggles, and moments of rest.

We are thankful for bodies that lift 100# haybales and for the laughter in between it all.  

So many wonderful things to be thankful for this year!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment