Sunday, November 6, 2022

Lily turns 12


This is 12........exactly as it should be.  All Lily wanted for her 12th birthday was to have her 4 best friends over for a sleepover and unlimited ice cream.  So, she got it!




These 4 have become completely inseparable over the past year and I am so grateful that all of these girls share a love for Jesus and a love for each other.  Life is going to be so much fun and I pray these friendships last for a really long time. 




Lily really wanted to get up on the roof to see the stars with all of her friends so Bob and I navigated the climb to make a memory.





Lily, this is your last year of the young years.  You are an official tween.  Next year you cross over into the teenage years and man have you grown up.  I tell people all the time how you are practically an adult right now.  So independent, bold, brave, and confident.  I am in awe of you doll and so grateful for you.


 I pray blessings on you Lily Grace, I pray a lifetime of bosom friends, I pray a lifetime of joy and hardship, I pray growth and purpose over you.   Happy birthday Lily Lu!


Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment