Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Team Building


This year Lily is on the Competetive Synchro Team.  It has been an enormous leap for her in both effort and time.  This kid is amazing.  She is now in the pool a minimum of 10 hours a week....treading water.......while holding her breath......and smiling.......and remembering leg and arm motions.  I mean, the sport of artistic swimming is incredible.  

Their team just went through a big testing time to determine A team or B team placement.  Lily is on B team and she and I BOTH are thrilled about it.  This sport got intense all of a sudden!  Add to that the fact that she is on the 13 to 15 year old team makes the leap even more impressive. She's amazing.



The other day the teams decided to take a Saturday off and hike instead.  It was really fun for me to go and spend some time with these people Lily loves so much.  





We hiked the Treasure Loop in the Superstitions and it was beautiful.  Lily was out front practically running down the trail.  I was so proud.




I did what I always do.....be embarassing. (it was fun)


 All the girls finished and we had a great Dolphin team building day!

No comments:

Post a Comment