Monday, August 30, 2021

Vegas Baby 2021

Our final hoorah of the summer was a trip to Las Vegas with our good buddies Matt and Tara.  We love to do Vegas together and since COVID we haven't gone so it was time.



The trip was so great and such a fun adult time.  Bob and I stayed at Treasure Island and Matt and TAra stayed at the Venetian. 








Our first night together we ate at TAO which is one of the best restaurants.  So much fun.  We stayed up till midnight (gosh that's late) drank, gambled, and laughed....a lot.  

The next morning Bob and I ran the strip.  I love the strip in the morning because it is darn near empty.  







I mean.....I can't not do a handstand in front of the Bellagio.....


The rest our our day was spent at the pool. We rented a cabana and ate and drank all day.  Absolute luxury and absolutely the way to do Las Vegas.  So much fun!


For our last night on the town we got all dressed up and enjoyed a night eating an extravagant meal and playing DJ wild (we did not win).  I am so grateful for the friendship we all share and deeply love our times of travelling together.


Our last morning Bob and I grabbed some coffee and walked around the Venetian shops.  Las Vegas is so over the top but so much fun.





Our Summer was busy and but full of adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment