Sunday, June 28, 2020

The Guy who is

 To the guy who leads me up the mountain, and follows me through the desert......


To the guy who gets up with me at 420 to catch the sunrise and this amazing shot.......


To the guy who never stops kissing me.......and makes me always feel like the sexiest woman in the room......


To the guy who lets me chase my dreams and try new things and sweat a lot in hot yoga.......

Who holds me up and makes me feel safe........


To the guy who gets sexier with age.......even with that silly hat.


To the guy who stands on his hands with me......who walks through fire and pain with me......


Who leads with humility and strength.....who models grace and patience.....


To the guy who lets me play and find the simple joys......


To the guy who fills all my pictures.......
 

To the guy who has turned my world upside down and give me wings to fly. 


16 years just isn't enough time with you. 

To all the years ahead of us and the beautiful ones behind us,  I'm SO glad I picked you.

Happy Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment