Friday, May 3, 2019

Indeed

But for the JOY set before Him He endured the cross, scorning its shame, 
and sat down at the right hand of the Father. Hebrews 12:2


First off, lets just all pause right here and look at how tall my oldest daughter is. Um, she comes to my chin now guys, and with me unable to wear high heels, I am fast becoming the shorter of the two of us.  Me and Evie are just gonna hang down on the ground while Lily and her Daddy see the world from up there.

But, I digress.....

Easter is quite honestly becoming my favorite holiday of the year.  Not only because it is the day our Savior conquered death and rose up from the grave, but its because the weather is spectacular out in Arizona and the flowers are all around.  Its a good day, a GOOD GOOD day and we thoroughly enjoyed our resurrection day.


This year is especially special for me because my Lily made the amazing and deep decision to follow Jesus through baptism.  She wants to be baptized, her choice, her belief, her heart.  Jesus is alive and well and her life is His.  It is a beautiful thing and I am so looking forward to planning that celebration on the next baptism day.  


HE IS RISEN! The price has been paid, death is done, and grace abounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment