Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Something Nice? or Something Fun?

This woman has come into my life and the relationship that we are building is sweet and deep and such a joy.  If you know anything about me you know that I have 2 main love languages, acts of service and gifts.  

Ashley longs to speak your love language.  Thats what is so incredible about her.  Even if it isn't her strength, if she wants to have a relationship with you, you can guarantee that she is going to be committed to figuring out how to love you the best.

Last week when Bob was out of town, Ashley invited me and the girls over for dinner and then she took me to watch the sunset and experience the Desert Botanical Gardens light show.  


I had never been up to the hole in the rock and it was a fun and enjoyable experience.  Upon arriving at the rock Ashley asked me whether I wanted something nice, or something fun.  To which, upon hearing my answer, she produced something out of her purse. 5 sweet gifts from her heart to mine.  This card is my favorite.




Friendship is an amazing thing and never pass up an opportunity to invest in one.  It pays its dividends 10 fold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment