Sunday, November 18, 2018

Celebrating Lily

Lily Grace is one celebrated little lady.  So many people love this little girl and I am so glad because I think she's really amazing!

I think both of my girls are very spoiled because we usually celebrate them for a week to a month.  With the flow of gifts from Grandmas and Grandpas plus the school celebrations, day of birth festivities, and of course the party!


This year, Lily had some really special treats. The Friday before her party, her good friend Erienne wanted to get all dressed up and take Lily, and Evie out for girls night. It was a seriously planned event and Melissa and I were responsible for driving, paying, and staying out of the way. But really the last part was the most important.

Oh and YES, Evie is wearing wool socks with her Mary Janes. All the fashion this month in Kinder Vogue.



They ordered Sprites, cheesy bread, a pizza and a pazookie of course!  Melissa and I drank and inhaled some amazing Italian nachos.




After our fabulous dinner we attempted some dancing at the Whiskey Row. The dancing didn't really work out because the dance floor had tables set up for dinner (after all most dancing starts well after 6pm) so we played with the giant size connect 4 and then went home to play.

Two days later  we got to party at Bounce U!  Lily has been asking for a party at this place for about 3 years now.




She had a few of her best friends bouncing like crazy for an hour and then we settled in for birthday root beer floats.  Not a shabby way to turn 8 if I do say so myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment