Friday, February 28, 2014

Tomorrow

After spending a year of our lives together, it has truly been a big adjustment to live without the Jessups in our house.  I know its been nearly 2 years since that blessed year, but sometimes the hole is still so big.  Especially as a stay at home mom, it was life giving to have another mom in the house.  Sometimes the job of mothering little ones is frankly a lonely road.  Don't get me wrong, its not a boring road, after all it seems like busyness is my middle name, just sometimes a lonely one.  I didn't realize how powerful having another mother in the house was until I moved back into the quiet of my own unshared space.


I suppose that is what makes tomorrow so very EXCITING!  After a year of life between us and two new babies, my sweet sister and friend Grace will be here!  Oh I can hardly contain my excitement.  I have been praying that the next few days while she is here will supernaturally slow down.  I cannot wait to sit on the floor in the kitchen and talk with her.  I cannot wait to put on our running shoes and fellowship over the miles.  I feel as though I have a gallon of tears that are going to pour out of me.  It's okay, she's seen them before.  My Jesus could not have orchestrated this visit at a better time.  I am humbled at how He loves me so.

Tomorrow cannot get here fast enough!


No comments:

Post a Comment