Monday, March 3, 2014

I've Waited a Year for This

Grace is HERE, in the flesh, in my house and it is seriously everything wonderful.  Although a year of life has happened apart from each other, it is like we have never left.  Her friendship is like that.  It's a little taste of heaven.

Saturday I was able to go to the gate to greet Grace and the littles.  I was seriously antsy with anticipation waiting to see her smiling face walk into the terminal.  What a wonderful reunion.


Jancsi and Lily were too cute when they saw each other again and have rapidly fallen back into the sibling mode.  That's okay, we wouldn't want it any other way.  Laughter and Evie are learning how to interact with each other.  Since Laughter is all over the place I am pretty sure that I will have a crawler soon considering she gets frustrated that she can't relocate as quickly as all the other kiddos.

On Sunday Bob and Uncle Derek watched the 4 kiddos and we were able to sneak away for an afternoon of Canvas and Cocktails with Aunt Heather.  I have never been to a painting class and was a little nervous.  It was SO MUCH FUN!!




We enjoyed catching up over free sangria and the little chubby owl we were working to duplicate on our canvases.  What a treat.


Yes, I have pictures of the kids, but they will wait for a later blog.  My heart is so full right now just knowing my sweet friend is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment