Friday, November 2, 2012

Reunited

So after Vegas, I had the greatest opportunity to reconnect with all of my old girlfriends.  All of our lives have gone in different directions and we are now all across the country.  Anna is in Washington, Tara in Arizona, Me in Colorado and Traci in Oklahoma.  We have not all been in the same place at the same time for nearly 2 years.  Gosh, it has felt like an eternity.  These women have a special place in my heart and will always be considered 3 of my dearest friends and sisters.  Anna and Traci came out for a girls weekend with Joan Olsen and Tara and I blew in from Vegas with enough time to spend about 20 hours with them.  It was special.  


I was really hit with this realization that even though life happens, always fight for your friends.  Life changes, people move, people grow, have families and change directions.  But all of that doesn't mean that you can't have powerful, moving and constantly growing friendships.  We may be far away from each other, but our hearts will always be in one place.  



No comments:

Post a Comment