Sunday, July 22, 2012

O to be as happy.

Since I have gotten my new camera I have been literally overwhelmed with pictures.  What really is challenging is deciding which ones I want to put on the blog and which ones I don't.  There are just so many.  Since I now seem to take pictures every day I seem to be falling well behind in my blogging.  So, instead of writing as much, I am just going to share photos today.  Lily is just so cute to look at anyways!

The pool is our favorite!  Jumping off the sides is simply the best and the delight that pours out of Lily is wonderful.










When not in the pool Lily is in love with horses and Bama (Feddy just isn't sticking).  She simply loves her swing and every moment spent with the horsies, doggies, Bama and Pampa.  O she makes me happy.





















2 comments:

  1. Love love love that precious little lady and her contagious smile! I miss her so immensely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Keep posting them! It is so true that a picture is worth a thousand words. I am enjoying your blog too.

    ReplyDelete