Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Go Wockies!

Lily got to go to her first ever baseball game and it was the Colorado Rockies!  Chase and Beth had some extra club level seating tickets so we headed over to Coors Field on Sunday for an afternoon at the park.  What a blast.  I am really not a sports fanatic, but I have to admit it was great fun especially at the Club Level seating!




We hemmed the little one in and let her have run of the space.  She loved the floppy seats, cup holders and the neighboring baseball game goers.  She explored every inch of the 10 foot space and it was entertaining just to watch her.  What a busy lady.



If the chairs were cool, the game was great, but the food was the Awesomest!  Nuts to Peanuts and Cracker Jacks, KETTLE CORN is the ultimate baseball deliciousness!  She used her cute smile to win over a nacho from Uncle Chase before discovering my bag of Kettle Corn.  Once she made that discovery it was all over.  She could not stuff her face fast enough.



Yep, that's my girl. I LOVE kettle corn so it figures my daughter would too.  I literally had to fight her for it (not really, just snuggle and kiss her).



After the game we all headed back to our house for a bit of Sunday hang out time.  Lily is very into books lately and simply LOVES "Teddy Bear Picnic" as well as "Barnyard Dance."  She loves to sit in your lap.  Whenever I sit on the floor she comes over, says "sit" and then backs her little tushy right into my lap.  It is so precious and, yes, she has missed in her back-up-sit-down attempts.  Stifling a giggle is sometimes simply impossible.  She is such a doll.




No comments:

Post a Comment