Friday, July 13, 2012

The Epitome of Lovely

Isn't this lady simply lovely? Everything about her says beauty to me and I am so blessed to call her family.

This is Beth and she is married to my cousin Chase.  Being back in Colorado means that we are closer to this lovely lady and her family.  Of course, she and Chase were recently transferred to Cheyenne Wyoming, but at least it is still only a drive away.

I packed up Lily and the camera and headed up to Wyoming a couple of days ago for a day with the Malins and we had a wonderful time.
 Lily was just enamored with everything Beth did.  Beth is  a true lady.  She wears dresses (something I rarely do anymore) matching heels, coordinating jewlery and exquisite makeup.  She is just beautiful every time I see her and this week it was no exception.  Lily got her makeup done and had the chance to wear some high footy fashion.

 She is all girl, even down to being terrified of bungs (bugs or anything perceived as such, even a dust bunny) hating to have messes on her (she spills anything on her clothes and it is a "mess, mess, MESS" until Mom does something about it) and of course being interested in all things makeup, lotion and/or perfume related.  I love it and I LOVE that she has femininity complete with Aunt Beth.


Our day was simply lovely, minus all of the driving.  We spent the afternoon catching up, catching photos and throwing the ball for the insatiable Miss Lucy (completely and utterly singularily focused on that slobbery tennis ball).



 I am simply in love with my new camera, so when Lily went down for a much needed nap we headed out to the front yard and I got creative.  Chase, Beth and Lucy were the perfect subjects and spending the afternoon with them was refreshing.
 I look at them and I see adoration, devotion, friendship and ultimately love.  It is beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this, I love you so much and I'm so thankful to have you as my "sister-in-law"!

    You are an incredible person and we think the world of you, Bob, and, of course, Lily Grace.

    Love you bunches!

    Beth

    ReplyDelete