Tuesday, May 22, 2018

So Long, Goodbye, Buenas Dias!

Evie had her final spring program with The Preschool this past week.  I planned poorly and ended up needing to leave for Colorado the day of, but Evie kept reminding me. "It's okay Mommy, I still love you!" Cue the tears.



We love this preschool. It has been the biggest blessing for us.  Lily and Evie have both found their place, their voice, and their confidence here, and although it is time to grow up, I really don't wanna!  Every single teacher is phenomenal, graceful, and worth celebrating.  Evie has bloomed this year, and while I would love to keep her little a little while longer, she is ready for Kindergarten.

Miss Evie lost her best friend Hayden this spring when she moved back to Texas with her family.  It was a hard loss, but Evie soon found her new set of friends.  There is not a day that goes by that I do not hear about some shenanigans with Rhylee, Greyson, Paul Henry, Nico and every other kid in her class.  One thing is true, Evie's got friends!





Bob was amazing and took videos of all her songs for me.  I am so grateful because eventhough I wasn't there this year, I felt a little bit like I was.  Evie is amazing and the little Bee brings such life.




Seasons come and seasons go. I thank Jesus every day for this season of learning, laughter, and joy for Evie.  She has become a true student and is loved by all who know her.  Mrs. Foster and Mrs. Pennington are two women that I am blessed to say have had a big impact on Evie's life.  
We will miss The Preschool, but alas, next season is upon us!

No comments:

Post a Comment