Monday, May 7, 2018

#IMOMSOHARD

Guys, when you become a mother I have a little unsolicited advice for you........find a group of women who get you, get mothering, get being a wife, and cuss a little.  These ladies are part of that tribe and I am thankful for each and every one of them.



A couple of weekends ago we all headed up to Scottsdale for the #IMomsohard concert.  In case you don't know who the I Mom so Hard ladies are.....google it.  Actually do yourself a favor and google those words and swimsuits.......its  a beautiful treat of Mom comedy perfection.

We spent the morning of the concert watching the Amy Schumer movie, "I Feel Pretty," followed by brunch with Mimosas, and time by the pool.  Ladies.......go see the movie.  Seriously......go see it.  It will bring joy, self love, some laughing, and a whole bunch of Hell YES es.......its an unbelievably empowering 2 hours.  In case you didn't know it.  You're amazing....and beautiful, and simply incredible.



Our evening was filled with full on belly laughs, alcohol, GREAT food, and a few F bombs.  My cup is full and I am eternally grateful for the moms in my tribe.


No comments:

Post a Comment