Thursday, May 24, 2018

Goodbye Pre K!

Well folks....SHE DID IT!  


Evie Frances graduated from Preschool and is now on the bonafide list for Kindergarten. Woooooo hoooooo!!  Even more amazing? Bob and I did it!  We got 2 kids out of diapers, through the toddler years and into elementary school! Huzza! Winning! Next time you see us......HIGH FIVES!!!


I will not lie.  This goodbye was hard.....for all of us.  I have never cried once at my girls growing up, but I might have shed a tear for no longer having kids at RMUMC The Preschool.  These teachers, this place......there are not enough ways for me to tell you how incredible it all is......was.......no, I will not cry.  I don't want more babies.......but this school kind of makes me wish I had another kid.......kind of.......



The women who educate, administer, and love on kids here are true superheros and quite possibly saints. They are amazing and wonderful and will forever have a mark on both my girls lives.  The experience here has been life giving and so rewarding.  They have taken my fearless, bold, precocious, and spicy child and have molded her into a student.  She has all the spunk she has always had, with just a little more ability to not throw sand, sit on boys heads, or moon the class.  Evie done grew up y'all, and this school have hero status in the Longmire home.


Mrs. H is the principal here at the Preschool and she and I had a blast knowing one another.  She graduated from Holy Family High School, and I graduated from Faith Christian.  We were rivals, in Colorado, 3 years apart.  So fun to have some connection to this woman who leads my kids.


Evie Bee is amazing and full of life. Everything about her is sunshine and her personality rivals most.




One of her last projects for the year was this little gem.  Her hand prints are everywhere in our house and I think this one is one of my favorites.





It's time to move on and move up in the world.  It's time to go to Kindergarten. My girls little lives are moving fast and yet I can only sit here and be proud!  My little birdies are learning to fly!

 

Congrats Evie Frances....YOU ARE A KINDERGARTNER!

No comments:

Post a Comment