Wednesday, April 4, 2018

She's a Star

I am so very proud.  My Lily Lu got her little self up on the STAR Student wall this month!  I have always known it, She is a STAR!


What is exceptional about this amazing honor is why.  Being a star student has nothing to do grades, or academic achievement. Being a STAR student is a way to celebrate kids who are kind, caring, compassionate, helpful, and inclusive.  It celebrates kids who do school, friendships, and respect with courage.  Yes, my Lily is a STAR.  I am just so proud.


We walked into her school today as a family and proudly walked over to the star wall to take her picture by her picture.  Yes, I am that Mom, and YES we are that family!  So proud.

Lily Grace, you are special and beautiful.  You are a role model and someone others aspire to be like.  You are amazing.  Shine bright girlie, YOU ARE A STAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment