Friday, April 27, 2018

Growing up Girls

Life is beautiful guys.  Sure......its a chaotic hot mess sometimes, but when you stop and look around and see what life is made of, Damn, its a beautiful thing.

The movie "Tully" is coming out soon in honor of Mother's Day.  I think it is going to be a spectacular movie about motherhood and all the hardship and beauty that it is.  I have been watching the trailer lately and there is one line in it that has made me stop and think and emote more than I have about this motherhood thing.

"In motherhood, sometimes you feel like such a failure. 
But remember you made your biggest dream come true."

 

I love that line, and I haven't even seen the whole movie!  These girls of mine are absolutely a dream come true for me,  and lately I am soaking up that reality.



Bob and I managed to practically carbon copy our children, and yet they are both so perfectly unique and such a special blend of all the things in Bob and I.  When you stop, in the chaos and challenges of life and simply look, it is like a dream seeing the best parts of you and your spouse living and breathing in another.



There is nothing sweeter or more affirming for me right now than growing up my girls.  They are a dream come true.



No comments:

Post a Comment