Tuesday, April 3, 2018

I Heart Colorado

I love my job.  I love that I can travel and see places while capturing memories and moments.  Photography has given me such purpose and such joy.  It has also allowed me the opportunity to stay connected to Colorado.  There is something about being a native that doesn't leave you.  Colorado, the mountains, the City....its in you and I for one feel it every time I go.  

I am ever so grateful for the clients and friends that keep me busy and visiting often.  I am especially grateful for my girlfriend and sole sister Sara.  She not only keeps me busy, but allows me a bed and a weekend of wonderful friendship, renewal, and conversation.  Its heavenly and I look forward to my  business trips all the time.



I am learning to navigate the Denver Light Rail System.  I ended up missing a stop and having to be on the light rail for an hour longer than planned, but ces la vie.  I sat, and did nothing.  Which truly was lovely.

Between photo sessions Sarah and I did yoga, ran, took a bootcamp class, drank wine, and had a wonderful time together.  




I even got to experience a blizzard again!  It was wild.......kuddos to Sarah for her mad nighttime blizzard driving skills.  We woke up to a blanket of thick white snow.  In true Colorado fashion it was gone by that night, but I know all about that Springtime CO snow!


One of my favorite memories from this trip was our day up to Copper Mountain.  I had a session at the base of the mountain so me, Sarah, and Elijah took the drive up into the mountains and I felt all nostalgic.  I love my heat, but I do miss the time I spent skiing as a kid.  


I adore these 3 people and am so grateful for yet another weekend of fun, photos, and Colorado renewal. 


No comments:

Post a Comment