Thursday, March 31, 2016

Marching into April

Our March shaped up to be a rather busy month.  Sure...we are always busy, but between trips to Texas, visiting family members, Bob's birthday, training, Spring Break and photography, it was March 1st one day and the 31st the next.  I have to say, my goal for this year has been to live abundantly.  It would appear we are nailing that!

One of of our neighbors came by earlier in the month and we told them that we had family visiting.  "Again? Wow it seems like you  always have visitors!"  I remember laughing....its true.  We have a lot of people who love us and want to be a part of our lives.  I love it.  I am thankful for it.  This year Great Grandma Joyce moved down to Phoenix from Iowa and I simply love that my girls have a Great Grandma to experience and have a relationship with.  I miss Gran Fran terribly, but am blessed the Lord gave us Joyce.  


Aunt Sue and Aunt Linda have also been a fabulous addition to Grandma Jill.  Its really cute, my girls call them all Grandmas.  They LOVE when Grandma Sue comes with Grandma Jill.  Its all just so much fun and they have so many people that just want to lavish love on them.  Bob and I especially love the visitors because it means we get to go on date nights and actually train together!  How fun.

We have of course, continued on with more house projects.  One day I promise to do another Longmire Remodel post.  I really promise!  Our list for our home is still growing, but I think we are finally in a break time (oh wait....we still need to finish painting the interior.....).  It has been such a fun process to submerse ourselves in making our house our home.  I love our space.  I am truly home.

During Spring Break we discovered the AZ Science Center.  We really have so many wonderful places to explore down here in AZ.  It may be hot, but there are so many fantastic ways to stay cool and have fun.  I am really looking forward to exploring the Center more as we get into Summer.  Thank heavens for places like the Science Center, Children's Museum and Zoo.  Without them.....I would quite literally pull my Summer hair out #mychildrenmuststaybusyALLTHETIME!

We finished our March out with a lovely Easter.   Our pastor gave such a poignant message and I was once again hit with the resolve to live life abundantly.  We have been set free by the cross and given the immeasurable gift of grace.  I want to live like a prisoner set free! 

We had the fabulous opportunity to reconnect with all of my AZ family.  We don't see them very often, but when we do its always a treat.  We took a kid picture with all of our kids and it hit me....I have the oldest in the bunch.  Look how big and beautiful Lily is. 


We are marching on into April with, a boatload of expectancy and an abundance of hope.  Just me and my peeps......doing our thang.




No comments:

Post a Comment