Thursday, November 14, 2013

All the Things Lily Loves about Dad

So today I asked for Lily's help writing this blog.  I wanted to do a special blog from her to her Daddy.  Here are all of the things Lily loves about her Daddy:

1.  I love swimming with Daddy because I feel safe.

2.  I love to go to the museum with Daddy and I really like the Children's museum because Daddy helps me and teaches me.

3.  I like crawling up the ladder with Daddy to get the leaves off the house.

4.   I love that Daddy is big and strong.

5.  I love when Daddy does tickles and throws because Daddy is with me.

6.  I like reading books with Daddy

7.  I love Daddy for teaching me about moon and stars

8.  I love to make waffles with Daddy because he lets me stir and gives me syrup in my mouth (her words not mine!)

9.  I love Daddy Daughter dates because he keeps me safe.

10.  I love Daddy Very Very much.


Well, you heard her.  He's pretty awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Bob sure does love his girls..u 2 r such . good parents...I see a houseful of kiddos for u 2:-)...plan to visit when grandma comes (if that's ok)....hugs+meows

    ReplyDelete