Sunday, October 27, 2013

My Girls

October is simply my favorite month in the fall!  I love how the leaves are changing and the city is just filled with colors and a constantly changing landscape.  Its beautiful.  This month has been especially awesome because we have gotten our first bout of snow!  We woke up to about 2 inches of wet snow and Lily was beside herself with glee.  Bob took her outside and helped her build her first snow man of the season.  When I woke up I was amazed!  It was nearly 5 feet tall and Lily was so happy.



Lily is growing up so fast these days and sometimes I have to remind myself that she is still little.   Somedays its like she is 2 going on 5.   In 2 weeks she will be 3.  SLOW DOWN TIME!

Evie got her first taste of horses the other day.  Memaw couldn't resist putting the tiny creature up on the pony and she was simply content in her spot.  I think it would be Memaws dream to have two grandgirls that loved horses.  We will see.




The most wonderful thing that happened this past week was that Lily asked Jesus into her heart.  It was so precious.  I know she is young, but Jesus is the most real and simple to the little ones.  We were talking about how Jesus lives in our house and I said, "Lily, do you know that Jesus can live in your heart? and when you are ready, Mommy can help you invite him in!"  She said, "Mommy, I want Jesus in my heart!"  So she said a little prayer after me and now she will tell you, Jesus is down in her heart!  Out of the mouth of babes.  Thank you Jesus for making your home in my little Lily's heart.


I am finding a deeper love for photography these days and just love when I can get my girls in a happy place for picture taking.  Lily is simply crazy and I just have to capture her in the middle of her playtime.  This is one of my favorites from our little photoshoot.  She's a raggamuffin.  But a cute one to be sure.


Miss Evie is a great picture target these days.  Since she doesn't move around to well and is so alert and loves being on her tummy, its perfect.  I have a posse of baby bows and just love her little expressions. She is simply so very precious right now.  She spends most of her time talking, squealing and giggling. In fact, the other night Lily was running around being silly and Evie was giggling at her.  It was so cute





Gosh I love my girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment