Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Evie Dear, You are Almost Here

Precious Baby Girl,  in just a few short weeks you will be in my arms.  Every time that you roll around inside of my tummy I think about the day when you will be here, snuggled close, probably crying, but beautiful.  I am getting so very excited to meet you.


This past weekend you and I got to be showered with love by a bunch of women at our baby shower.  It was such a wonderful time and one that I will not soon forget.  There is something so special Evie about having amazing women come around you and love on you.  Our family knows a lot of neat people and they already love you!  Even though they haven't met you!


Memaw and Aunt Jayne threw the shower and Memaw made your very special cake!  She loves you a lot little one.  The cake was lemon, YUM, and we had all sorts of good fruit and veggies as well as a delicious punch.  Oh it was so very very wonderful!

We got a brand new jogger for you, me and Lily to run with and a new baby carrier and lots of clothes!    It was just perfect!

Now that we are all done with the shower we have to pack our apartment up so that we can move into our new house!  I am so very excited because you and Lily will have your own special rooms to play in.  Lily is so anxious to meet you and she has already told me that she wants to show you all about horseys and swimming pools.


I am having a lot of contractions lately so you might just come early. That would be okay, but I would really love to get moved first!  Whatever happens though, your Daddy, Lily and I can't wait to meet you!

I love you
Mom

1 comment:

  1. For some reason I totally missed this post! You are so beautiful sweet Bethany, and I cannot wait to hear the news that precious Evie is on her way!

    ReplyDelete