Monday, March 4, 2013

My Jesus, My Joy

Oh Lord, how majestic is Your name in all the earth!

Today Lord is a good day.  A day of hope and a day of great joy and I am blessed that You have given it to me.  Thank you for my life, for my breath, for my family and for this precious Evie doing jumping jacks inside of my womb.  I am simply overwhelmed with Your goodness.  You have given me a day of rest and blessed the day with SNOW!  Lord you have reached out of eternity and met me in my space.  You have spoken directly to my heart.  Thank you Lord.

Baby Evie is healthy, her little heart is beating, I am healthy and have not vomited for nearly 2 weeks!  Lord you are good! We have had so much pain in the past 2 months, so much hardship, but in You I find joy.  Help me remember that in the dark times  Your light always shines.

My Jesus, My JOY

No comments:

Post a Comment