Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Moments Here and There

I have been seriously behind on my blogging this month.  Lots has been going on and I have found myself a single parent for many days plus, I have a sick kid right before I leave for Vegas.  Fantastic.  I can't help though but post a few pictures of some great moments these past couple of weeks.



We took a few minutes the other weekend to snap another 4 generation photo.  Lily loves her Mema and GranFran.  LOVES THEM.  Both of these women are really all that I hear about ALL. DAY. LONG.  I love it and am so blessed that she has such a special relationship with them.  These women are Lily's legacy and every moment spent with them a treasure.  It's special to take a moment to capture it.

Lily loves balloons and this week I just couldn't help it, I bought her some.  She carried them around all afternoon and even held onto them in her bathtub.  I know one day she will probably cringe that I posted these pictures, but come on, how cute is she?







No comments:

Post a Comment